Our Hand -picked selection of some of the work AlumPlanet has done.
Aluminum windows and doors are becoming increasingly popular in modern architecture for the many benefits they offer, both practical and aesthetic. One of the most important is that they allow more light into where we live, work, study, heal and play. And light is essential to human health and emotional well-being. But there are many more advantages to aluminium windows and doors:
- Durability:Aluminium is a strong material, secure and will not warp, rust, or contract or expand with varying humidity levels.
- Cost: Aluminium is a cheaper alternative to wood
- Brings the outside in: Its strength lends itself to the use of slim profiles that allow more glazing than wooden windows, which maximizes outdoor views.
- Lightweight:Because it is comparatively light, opening and closing windows and doors is an easier task.
- Versatile design: Aluminium windows and doors are available in many different shapes, sizes and colours, making them an elegant, aesthetically pleasing choice.
- Minimal maintenance: Virtually no maintenance is required, which saves time and money.
- Thermally efficient: Modern aluminium windows and doors keep homes draught-free